Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wow, I can't believe it's come to this.

A few lousy random "hello" texts every few months and a cheap grin and wave when I see you. I fucking loved you. God, you don't even know how much I loved you. When I'm with you, I don't give a fuck about anything else in the world. I know that to you, I'm just a little boy that helped kill time. But you were my first love. Three years, man. Three fucking years, and now this is where we are. How can you be happy with that fucking dyke ? She's a stupid fucking bitch, and she treats you like shit. You only want me when you can't have me. I was going to dump Chris for you, but when he dumped me you were nowhere to be found. You didn't even tell me bye before I left. I fucking hate you, but at the same time, I'm still so in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment